We are looking for Delphi Developer (m/f)!
Our developers work on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps.
Our current projects are about redesign and improvement of advanced finance systems.
Check out the rest of this job ad for more information about the job and the company!
Who are we looking for?
Mid or Senior Delphi Developer, who will be responsible for the software development cycle.
What would be your responsibilities as Delphi Developer?
- designing, developing, testing and deploying software
- defect resolution and issue tracking
- development of new functionality as well as modification to existing applications
- developing solutions according to functional and technical design specifications
- participating in agile development life-cycle to include daily scrum calls, sprint planning and build planning
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- a competitive salary
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit, and cultural fit. Check out these descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
- minimum of 3 years of experience working with Delphi
- experience with running SQL Server on Windows OS is a plus, but not a must
- experience with Oracle Forms is an advantage
- experience with TFS as source code repo for Delphi is a bonus
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- the eagerness to learn new things
- a constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- you have 'TAAP' values (look down for explanation)
What can you expect from us?
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project, and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in the development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.