We are looking for a Python developer!
Our developers work on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps.
Currently, we are looking for mid/senior Python developer to join us to work on an innovative telecom solution services project for our long-standing client. The project includes platform for the development of tools and services in the field of integration and optimisation for mobile networks.
Check out the rest of this job ad for more information about the job position and the company!
Your responsibilities will mostly include:
• Participation in requirements analysis
• Translation application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Writing clean, scalable code using Python
• Testing and deploying applications and systems
• Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging code
• Improving existing software
What’s in it for you?
• excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
• a competitive salary
• flexible working hours and remote work
• personal and professional growth and development opportunities
• cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
• relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
• employee recognition, awards, and gifts
• various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
• an essential role in a company of 150 employees
• the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a technical fit if you have:
• minimum of 2-year experience working in Python
• College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
• excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
• knowledge of software development patterns
• experience with methodologies such as Scrum and DevOps is a bonus
• experience with building Enterprise Systems
You are a cultural fit if you have:
• the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
• eagerness to learn new things
• interest in gaining a bigger picture and learning about the context in which a piece of software is created
• constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
• the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
What can you expect from us:
• teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
• ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
• agility – we use agile methodologies in development
• professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.