Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new team member in the role of Business Application Tester. The objective of BAT is testing the usability and functionality of software solutions and to verify that all software products are of high quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, maintenance and performance of test cases in all phases of a project
- Making sure all the functionalities are working properly
- Performing manual testing with desirable knowledge of automatic testing
- Creating test scripts and preparing cases based on business demands
- Preparing and leading acceptance tests with the client
- Quality assurance: test assigned areas thoroughly so that a limited amount of supervisory checking is necessary and few defects are discovered by others
- Working with tools for reporting and error overview
- Review requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to business analysts
- Continuously learning new tools and other technologies in the area of software testing
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- A competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- Cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- Employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- Various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
- An essential role in a company of 150 employees
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a technical fit if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in functional and basic non-functional testing or programming business applications
- Experience with manual testing tools and frameworks
- Experience working with Relational Database
- Experience in writing simple to medium complexity SQL queries
- Experience with web service testing and tools (e.g. SOAPUI)
- Good knowledge of testing process and general testing techniques (functional, integration performance and regression testing)
- Experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium) is a bonus
- Ability to understand business demands and developing test cases, planes and strategies
- Strong English skills both in verbal and written communication
You are a cultural fit if you have:
- The ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work in a team
- Problem-solving skills and strong attention to details
- Eagerness to learn new things
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and would like to join our GETI team, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, check our website out.
Please send us your application to email@example.com mail.