We are looking for a Business Process Management Developer, specifically for a client in the banking industry.
What would be your responsibilities as a BPM Developer?
- streamlining and reengineering existing business processes in the banking industry
- designing new business models
- process mapping and re-engineering using Appian BPM
- realizing and measuring benefits
- generating reports and presenting the information to stakeholders for further discussion
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- a competitive salary
- opportunity for a full-time remote engagement, work from Zagreb, Bjelovar, Varaždin office
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two ‘fits’ that are important for us: technical fit, and cultural fit. Check out these descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
- minimum of 2 years of experience working with BPM software
- minimum of 2 years of experience working in Java language is an advantage
- previous working experience in the financial industry is an advantage
- excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
-the eagerness to learn new things
- a constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- you have 'TAAP' values (look down for explanation)
What can you expect from us?
- teamwork - collaboration with clients, and both project, and technical teams
- ambition - we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility - we use agile methodologies in development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.