We are looking for a senior PHP developer to join us to work on a long-term project for a new client - global leader in biopharmaceutical industry. Our client uses custom inhouse PHP framework to develop internal business applications as well as to develop commercial solutions.
Check out the rest of this job ad for more information about the job position and the company!
Your responsibilities will mostly include:
• analyzing, designing, engineering, implementing, optimizing PHP based solutions
• aligning application design with specifications and business goals
• writing well designed, testable, efficient code
• identifying potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
• planning, defining tasks, giving time estimates, developing documentation
What’s in it for you?
• excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
• a competitive salary
• remote work
• personal and professional growth and development opportunities
• cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
• relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
• employee recognition, awards, and gifts
• various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
• an essential role in a company of 150 employees
• the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit, and cultural fit. Check out these descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
• minimum of 5 years of experience with PHP development
• You are familiar with working Agile
• College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
• excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
• the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
• the eagerness to learn new things
• a constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
• you have 'TAAP' values (look down for explanation)
What can you expect from us?
• teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project, and technical teams
• ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
• agility – we use agile methodologies in the development
• professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.