We are looking for PL/SQL developers!
Our developers work on various projects for foreign and domestic clients, ranging from automation solutions for the logistics industry to developing complex financial products or working on government apps.
Currently, we are looking for a mid/senior PL/SQL developers to join us to work on projects either for one of the largest European dealer group or one of the biggest banks in our region.
Check out the rest of this job ad for more information about the job position and the company!
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the project, but will mostly include:
• planning and analysis
• testing and maintenance of custom-made software modules
What’s in it for you?
• excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
• a competitive salary
• opportunity for a full-time remote engagement, work from Zagreb, Bjelovar, Varaždin or Kragujevac office
• personal and professional growth and development opportunities
• cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
• relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
• employee recognition, awards, and gifts
• various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events, and sport activities
• an essential role in a company of 150 employees
• the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a technical fit if you have:
• minimum 2 years of experience working in PL/SQL language
• C# knowledge is an advantage
• Cobol knowledge is an advantage
• excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
• college Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar) is an advantage
You are a cultural fit if you have:
• the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
• eagerness to learn new things
• constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
• the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
What can you expect from us:
• teamwork – collaboration with clients, team members and stakeholders
• ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
• agility – we use agile methodologies in development
• professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job add appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.