We are looking for experienced IT Project Manager/ Scrum Master who will manage our IT projects in various industries!
Your tasks and responsibilities will mostly include:
• Monitoring the realization of contracts with clients and controlling the progress of development teams to ensure compliance of project phases with deadlines, budget and resources
• Reporting to management and the development team on project progress
• Defining criteria for a successful delivery to clients
• Coaching team to understand Scrum theory, practices, rules and values
• Facilitating agility within the project according to the best available practices
• Making sure team executes priorities set up by Product owner
• Preparation of supporting documentation related to the project
• Communication and coordination with the client
• Time management to maximize project efficiency and profitability
• Project risk management and timely response to the project team and client
• Encouraging communication, collaboration, and transparency within the team and in the organization
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
• A competitive salary
• Personal and professional growth and development opportunities
• Cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
• Relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
• Employee recognition, awards, and gifts
• Various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
• An essential role in a company of 180 employees
• The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a technical fit if you have:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in business, technology, science or engineering
• Experience: minimum 3 years of Scrum Master / Project Management experience
• Understanding of technologies and software development lifecycle
• In depth knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques
• In depth knowledge of an agile management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
• Ability to plan and deliver projects in both Agile and traditional development environments
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Professional certification in PM or CSM preferred but not required
• Excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken (minimum C1 level)
You are a cultural fit if you have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships with the team and the clients
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactivity, engagement and positive attitude
• Accountability and reliability
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Expressed team spirit
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.