Due to our continuous growth, we are searching for an experienced and dedicated Android Developer (m/f) to work on projects in various domains such as IoT projects, marketing and manufacturing industries. Your primary focus will be the development of mobile applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Design, build and maintain Android mobile applications
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Communicate frequently and effectively with other developers and quality engineers on the team in addition to our product owners, scrum masters and project managers.
• Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend, and execute the best resolution
• Implement new features following established architectural principles and practices
• Team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Unit-test code for robustness and reliability
What’s in it for you?
• excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
• competitive salary
• personal and professional growth and development opportunities
• cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
• relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
• employee recognition, awards, and gifts
• various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
• an essential role in a company of 180 employees
• the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a perfect technical fit if you have:
• Knowledge of Java and Android studio
• Knowledge of Git
• Working with Android at least 3 year
• Understand the concepts of data manipulation on mobile platform
• Secure coding and code protection on mobile
• Automated testing experience on mobile platforms, including writing of unit tests
You are a cultural fit if you have:
• the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
• eagerness to learn new things
• constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
• the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
What can you expect from us:
• teamwork – a collaboration with clients, team members and stakeholders
• ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
• agility – we use agile methodologies in development
• professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job add appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check out our web site.