We are looking for experienced Office Administrator, but also those who are eager to learn!
What would be your responsibilities?
• Carrying out administrative business activities and supporting employees
• Delivery of documentation to state institutions, clients, sending mail, etc.
• Coordination of the entire procurement process and communication with suppliers
• Ordering office and technical equipment according to business needs
• Contracting and organizing delivery
• Keeping records of inventory and stocks
• Organization of business trips and accommodation
• Organization and coordination of internal events
What’s in it for you?
• excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
• competitive salary
• possibility of remote work
• personal and professional growth and development opportunities
• cooperation with highly qualified colleagues
• relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
• employee recognition, awards, and gifts
• various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
• an essential role in a company of 150 employees
• the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a technical fit if you have:
• A high school diploma
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar positions
• Advanced MS Office knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken (minimum B2 level)
You are a cultural fit if you have:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive, organized approach to multitasking
• Appreciation for team work
• Meticulousness in work
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in the course of work
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.