We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join our HR team at Serengeti in Zagreb.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will perform end to end recruitment process and be responsible for nurturing long-term relations with our candidates.
Your responsibilities will mostly include:
• Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements
• Sourcing candidates using a variety of search methods to build a candidate pipeline
• Screening candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications
• Conducting interviews and writing reports on the candidates
• Composing job offer letters
• Taking care of candidate experience and building long-term relations with candidates
• Promoting the company culture
• Optimizing the recruitment process
• Keeping up-to-date with new technological trends and products
What’s in it for you?
• excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
• remote work and work from Zagreb office
• competitive salary
• personal and professional growth and development opportunities
• cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
• relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
• employee recognition, awards, and gifts
• various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
• an essential role in a company of around 200 employees
• the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a technical fit if you have:
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably in the ICT industry
• A Master’s degree
• Excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
• Experience with sourcing candidates through LinkedIn
• Expert knowledge of sourcing techniques
• Excellent social media skills
• Experience in HR marketing (conferences, events, workshops etc.)
• Sales / customer service experience is a plus
You are a cultural fit if you have:
• excellent interpersonal skills
• the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
• eagerness to learn new things
• creative thinking
• persistence in achieving goals
• interest in gaining a bigger picture and learning about the context in which a software is created
• constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
• the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
What can you expect from us:
• teamwork – a collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
• ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
• agility – we use agile methodologies in development
• professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and would like to join our GETI team, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, check our website out.
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mail.