We are looking for an experienced and passionate “360°” HRM expert who has an aspiration to create thriving workplace and co-create activities for exceptional employee experience.
Serengeti, an award-winning software development consulting company, is a unique environment where you can test and create what you read and learn about evolving HR trends, and most of all, you have a team of champions who are eager to engage in culture strengthening activities.
We at HR team in Zagreb are looking for new curiosity and creativity and a colleague with 360° view on how to create best HRM strategies.
Join the Team of Champions
As an HR expert you will be co-conducting activities for a team of 200 high tech experts who are located in four offices around Croatia and one in Serbia, working remotely or at client site across Europe. Disperse and yet connected teams are creating a learning and thriving culture.
Existing HR team of three is mostly busy with recruitment and engagement activities, management team is progressive and openminded.
Your main strengths will come to action by conducting the following activities:
- Creating attractive activities for strengthening company culture
- Creating employee experience throughout the entire lifecycle, from attraction to retention
- Put to action wellbeing and life-learning best practices
- Create and actively participate on internal and external events to strengthen and promote Serengeti’s employer brand
- Setting pace of clear internal communication
- Strengthen people development processes, from performance management, learning and development, to career development and talent management
- Creating advances data-supported HR strategies and connect processes with human intuition
Check your expert fit:
• At least 4 years of hands-on experience in a similar role, preferably in the ICT industry
• Understanding of employee life cycle and impact of HR processes and strategies
• Experience in employer branding activities and communication
• Experience in creating thriving workplaces
• Bachelor`s degree in economy, business management, HR or related discipline
• Excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Check your cultural fit:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Extroverted and outgoing personality
• Strategic thinking with strong analytical skills
• Creative thinking
• Positive attitude and self-motivation capability
• Growth mindset
• Passion and curiosity to try new things (such as writing blogs)
• The ability to quickly adapt to different environments
• Persistence in achieving goals
• Interest in gaining a bigger picture and constant learning
• Strong work ethics
What we offer?
• Thriving working conditions, relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
• Opportunity to live your preferred work-life balance (WLB is the best-rated quality among our team members)
• Personal and professional growth and development opportunities
• Employee recognition awards and gifts
• Work from Zagreb office + remote work
• Competitive salary
• Various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
• Christmas bonus, gift for kids, cinema tickets for you and your +1, monthly subvention for Multisport membership, free annual medical check-up
• An essential role in a company of around 200 employees
• The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award
What can you expect from us:
• Teamwork – a collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
• Ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
• Agility – we use agile methodologies in development
• Professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and would like to join our GETI team, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, check our website out.
If you experience any issue while applying to this job, please send us your application via firstname.lastname@example.org.