We are looking for experienced Front Desk Specialist, but also someone who is eager to learn!
Your tasks and responsibilities will mostly include:
• Communication with clients in Croatian and English (by phone and in person)
• Admission of clients, business partners, associates
• Receiving and forwarding telephone calls, e-mails, mail, personal delivery of documentation to state institutions or clients
• Basic maintenance of tidiness and cleanliness of the office
• Contracting and organizing delivery
• Ordering front office supplies and keeping inventory of stock
• Arranging incoming and outgoing mail
• Performing other clerical duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
• Competitive salary
• Personal and professional growth and development opportunities
• Relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
• Employee recognition awards and gifts
• Various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
• Christmas bonus, gift for kids, cinema tickets for you and your+1, monthly subvention for Multisport membership, free annual medical check-up
• An essential role in a company of around 200 employees
• The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
• Maternal leave replacement
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’!
You are a technical fit if you have:
• A high school diploma
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working in similar or same job
• Advanced MS Office knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken (minimum B2 level)
• Driver's licence
You are a cultural fit if you have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• String ability to work in team
• Strong ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in the course of work
If you find this job ad appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check out our website.
If you experience any issue while applying to this job, please send us your application via email@example.com.